If a transaction is created via direct sales, the desired payment method can be selected after selecting the tickets and entering the buyer data.
When selecting the payment link payment method, the Eventjet system creates a secured link for the transaction in question, which is immediately sent to the guest by email.
Immediately after creating a payment link, the relevant transaction is “locked” and can no longer be changed. If a transaction blocked by the payment link is to be changed, the payment link must be deleted. The original payment link will then automatically lose its validity.
If the guest clicks on this link, the entire order is immediately displayed clearly. This presentation includes:
- The organizer through whom he ordered the ticket. (Beneficiary of the pending payment)
- The ordered tickets (event, ticket category, number and price)
- The total purchase price of the order
- All possible payment methods, e.g. credit card, immediate transfer, EPS, Paypal, etc.
After the guest has selected the desired payment method, the entire transaction is paid for in real time.
After successful payment, the guest receives the tickets from this direct sale, the tickets can be downloaded immediately. In addition, these are sent together with the corresponding invoice by e-mail.
If the payment link is not used within the time specified by the host, the guest will receive another email as a reminder.
If the transaction is not paid within the set period (usually 2 days), the further procedure depends on the respective settings:
- The transaction will be canceled and the tickets will be released for sale again.
- The transaction receives the status “overdue”. You can decide whether you want to delete the payment link or extend it again.
The payment link settings can be adjusted accordingly when creating the payment link. The default setting provides for automatic deletion of the payment link after the specified time has expired.