In principle, the ticket buyer has no legal right to cancellation/refund of purchased tickets. In individual cases, however, it can still happen that tickets have to be canceled by the organizer
To cancel individual tickets from an order or an entire order, please proceed as follows:
1. Search for the relevant transaction using the order search (top right in the blue bar)
- To cancel an entire order, click on the “Cancellation” icon (top right) in the order overview.
- Select the “Cancel order” option
- To cancel individual tickets from an order, click in the order and select the tickets to be cancelled
- Click on “Cancel Selected Tickets”
2. Select which parts of the purchase price should be refunded to the guest
- Refund of the full purchase price including the fees incurred
In this case, the fees incurred during the purchase remain with the organizer as well as the fees for the refund
- Refund of the purchase price minus the fees for purchasing the tickets and their refund
In this case, the ticket buyer bears the fees incurred for the purchase and reimbursement of the tickets
3. Select whether the refund should be made by Eventjet or by the event organizer.
4. Select whether a cancellation fee should be charged or not
5. Click on “Submit refund”
The system then generates a corresponding credit note. This one is displayed at the end of the credit overview and will be sent to the guest by e-mail.