As an organizer you can cancel tickets, even if there is no legal obligation to do so.
To cancel a ticket, proceed as follows:
- Click on “Order search” in the upper right corner of the blue bar
- Find the order in question
- Click on the order in which the affected tickets are located
- Scroll down the page until you reach the tickets in this order
- Select the tickets you want to cancel
- Click on “Cancel selected tickets”
Canceled tickets are automatically available for sale again. If the tickets were linked to seats, they will also be released.
Attention: If the canceled tickets were sold via the online sales channel, the associated proceeds will be paid to the organizer even if the tickets have been canceled. The reimbursement of the ticket price to the participant will be made directly by the organizer.