As an organizer, you can freely decide which data will be requested by the customer when buying tickets.
By default, the following fields are requested when buying tickets:
“E-Mail Address” This field is a mandatory field. It is required to deliver the ticket by e-mail
“Salutation” Mr / Mrs is used to personalize the salutation in the communication with the customer
“Name” This field is used to create a personal ticket purchase ticket
“Address” This field is used to create a personal ticket purchase ticket
“I would like to receive information and event news” This is the customer’s consent to send the newsletter
For each field, you can also decide whether the field is requested as a mandatory field or defined as an optional input field.
To customize the query fields, follow these steps:
- In main menu (left) click on “Shop”
- Click on the “Fields” tab
- Choose from the predefined fields the ones you need
- For special fields (free fields, multiple queries, etc.) select the field “Custom” and follow the menu
- All fields can be defined as mandatory or optional
All requested data are only available to the organizer and will not be forwarded to third parties