When creating an event, both the start time (date and time) and the end time (date and time) are specified.
Once an event has been published, the start and end times can only be changed using the “Move event” option.
To reschedule an event, please proceed as follows:
- Please click in the main menue (letf) on “Events”
- Click on the “Active Events”
- Click on the event you want to move
- Click on the “Events”
- Click the “Move event” button in the Event info (start and end) section
The postponement of an event that is already on sale may result in legal obligations for the organizer, e.g. the obligation to refund tickets that have already been purchased
To help hosts handle rescheduling, the host has two rescheduling options:
- Move with Eventjet support
- Move without Eventjet support (not recommended)